Subject: Re: Device Manager in XP Home
From: "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <[email protected]>
Sent: 4/14/2005 4:17:54 PM

Run devmgmt.msc or if it is truly gone, create another
one by running "mmc /a", adding the device manager plug-
in
and saving that to devmgmt.msc in %windir%\system32.

Ref: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security
Technologies:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp
/choose.mspx

:

| My Device Manager has stopped working. When I try to
| access it, I get the error message "ACTION CANCELLED"
as
| it tries to access the Internet.
| Can someone help, please.
| Thanks