Subject: Re: Counting Revisited
From: "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com>
Sent: 10/31/2003 8:30:12 PM

Do all of your reports behave this way? Increasing the
size of a report
footer will have no affect on the size or number of the
detail sections.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

message
Expanding the report footer to put the text box with the
expression associated with it seems to make the report
display only 7 items. If I leave the size of the footer
alone, I cannot put my field in there, but it doesn't
wipe out my information either.