delete list

john

Help, I have had my computer for quite some time and do
alot of internet searches. When I goto google and start
typing a search a drop down list shows of all my past
searches. Well that list is very long now and i want to
delete it. I have tried all the normal venues to no avail.
Can someone please help me delete all this stuff...

frank

goto google

double click in the search box and your past searches will diplay

with the mouse over the words hit the del in your keyboard

--
Regards

"Without any doubt, the greatest human invention is the beer...
well, I know that the wheel also is a great invention,
but the wheel does not taste so well with a barbecue."

Francisco Bedolla Ramirez
Mexico City, The Most Polluted City in the World
W2K SP3

Carrie Garth \(MVP\)

Hi John,

This is the "AutoComplete" Feature. For more information, see the following
Microsoft Knowledge Base Articles:

KB217148 - How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer 5 and 6
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=217148

And for future reference, you will have a better chance of having your Internet
Explorer questions answered by IE experts if you post in the appropriate group. Your
newsgroup message header seems to indicate that you are posting from the Microsoft
Communities Web Page. I am not certain what version of Internet Explorer you are
running, though, so I can't provide a direct link.

Below you will find a link to the main Microsoft Communities Internet Explorer
Newsgroups Web Page. Start there, then in left-side pane click on the link for your
version of Internet Explorer.

Microsoft Communities Internet Explorer Newsgroups

Carrie Garth, Microsoft MVP for Windows 2000

: "john" <jwkarhut AT hotmail DOT com>