Default Zoom in Word 2007 beta

bigk

I just installed the 2007 beta.

I would like to use Page Layout and have it default to page width zoom. But
it always resets itself to full page mode when I exit and then later start
back up. Any way to do this?

--
bigk wrote this
thanks for reading

TF

You need to save the change to normal.dot. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

:I just installed the 2007 beta.
:
: I would like to use Page Layout and have it default to page width zoom.
But
: it always resets itself to full page mode when I exit and then later start
: back up. Any way to do this?
:
: --
: bigk wrote this
: thanks for reading
: this message is shareware - if you
: choose to continue to read this
: message please send the author
: $29.96 THANKS! :)
:
:

TF

I haven't tried this in W2007: I have been quite happy with the default
100%. I'll look into this and see if I can find a solution.

Terry

:
: "TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
: : > You need to save the change to normal.dot. See
: > http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/SaveViewAndZoom.htm
:
: Thanks. I followed the instructions and that did not work. It still
: automatically opens in full page view.
:
: BTW I never had to do anything like this in the past. Word always seemed
: open in the zoom level that I closed it in.
:
:
: >
: > --
: > Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: > http://word.mvps.org/
: >
: >
: > : > :I just installed the 2007 beta.
: > :
: > : I would like to use Page Layout and have it default to page width
zoom.
: > But
: > : it always resets itself to full page mode when I exit and then later
: > start
: > : back up. Any way to do this?
: > :
: > : --