Default schema in oracle connection string

A.M-SG

Hi,

Can I change my default schema in oracle connection string ?

Thank you,
Alan

Ad

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Alan,

Welcome to MSDN newsgroup.
As for the changing default schema in connectionstring when connecting
oracle db, I'm not sure what's the provider you're using in your
application? Different provider may have different configuration properteis.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

--------------------
| From: "A.M-SG" <alanalan@newsgroup.nospam>
| Subject: Default schema in oracle connection string
| Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:13:43 -0400
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet
|
| Hi,
|
| Can I change my default schema in oracle connection string ?
|
| Thank you,
| Alan

A.M-SG

I am using the default .NET 1.1 Oracle data provider.

Thank you,
Alan

Ad

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi Alan,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by changing the schema in oracle
connection string. Do you mean that you want to change the order of the
properties or change the value of them? If so, yes you can change it. But
you have to follow the rules of it. Please check the following link for
more information.

frlrfsystemdataoracleclientoracleconnectionclassconnectionstringtopic.asp

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."