Dead Mice Dont Squeak!!

Reaction score
Hello there... This is my very first post... Hummmm (Tapps Fingers on Desk!) Hummmms Again!!!.. Well Everything here seems so Clean and Organised .. Cool Site :) Which is one of the reasons i decided to Register.. Plain Simple Helpfull Help... And No Adverts Rammed Down Your Telephone Line..... Nice and Refreshing :)

So ill Introduce myself.. Im Called Christopher and look forward to Useing this Place However Im No Computer Techno Wizard... Infact A Mouse would probobly know more than me :( .. Even A Dead One!!!

So HelloEveryone Anyway

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello Christopher, Welcome to our little corner of the Web.

You don't have to be a 'techno wizard' to learn, and I'm sure you have more knowledge than the average mouse, so don't go putting yourself down. We all learn something new everyday.

:D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Hello

Welcome :thumb:

Glad you dropped by, make yourself at home :)

Reaction score
Hello there Spooks, i'm also called Christopher ("Duh" i hear you say as you see my user name)

We are all willing to teach you anything you arent sure about, don't be scared, just ask!

We were all in your position once so get askin!

Welcome, too, im sure you will love the place. IMO, its the best Forum on the net

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Christoper! I'm sure you'll find this a great place to hangout :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hi Christopher! I like the pic, did you draw it? Hope you enjoy PCR as much as the rest of us :)

Reaction score
theres a lot of love in this place and i've currently got whitney housten on the radio singing i will always love you, brings tears to my eyes!

love you ian

love you all

(yes i have been to the pub)

Reaction score
Thanks For The Nice Welcome Everyone... :)

Bex..... My Artistic Talent Dosent Stretch That Far Im Sorry I Cannot Claim Credit For My Own Picture... (Hangs Head In Shame) lol