Daylight Savings time change patch


C

Chuck Davis

On March 11, 2007 Daylight Savings time will kick in for most of the U.S.
and all of Canada. Optional patches are available for Windows XP systems,
but are not automatic. This is due to some possible problems with Office
Outlook. Does this apply to Office 2007?
 
Ad

Advertisements

R

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Outlook 2007 should detect the OS patch and update your Calendar
automatically the next time you launch Outlook. Mine did, anyway. It took a
while, however, so be prepared.
 
C

Chuck Davis

Russ,

You are right. It took 22 minutes when it finally decided to do so.
Surprisingly it updated old calendar entries from 4 years ago.
Russ Valentine said:
Outlook 2007 should detect the OS patch and update your Calendar
automatically the next time you launch Outlook. Mine did, anyway. It took
a while, however, so be prepared.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Chuck Davis said:
On March 11, 2007 Daylight Savings time will kick in for most of the U.S.
and all of Canada. Optional patches are available for Windows XP systems,
but are not automatic. This is due to some possible problems with Office
Outlook. Does this apply to Office 2007?
 
Ad

Advertisements

D

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

the updater isn't going to just change new appointments - it's going to
process all of them.










Chuck Davis said:
Russ,

You are right. It took 22 minutes when it finally decided to do so.
Surprisingly it updated old calendar entries from 4 years ago.
Russ Valentine said:
Outlook 2007 should detect the OS patch and update your Calendar
automatically the next time you launch Outlook. Mine did, anyway. It took
a while, however, so be prepared.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Chuck Davis said:
On March 11, 2007 Daylight Savings time will kick in for most of the
U.S. and all of Canada. Optional patches are available for Windows XP
systems, but are not automatic. This is due to some possible problems
with Office Outlook. Does this apply to Office 2007?
 
Ad

Advertisements


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top