Date 3/13 below. sorry to reply so late

Kelly Greene

This is regarding hacking WM into a W-7 PC w/Home Premium.

I tried what was posted but WM will not open. I tried the move several
times using a thumb drive. Task manager says it's running but it can't be
seen. How do I make it appear so we can use it?

I don't know if SP1 auto downloaded or not. I don't know where to look and
see.

Gary VanderMolen

See my response in your other thread.
Unless you are quite tech savvy and know how to fix
incompatibilities when they occur, I really don't recommend
the Windows 7 WM hack for the average user.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message
This is regarding hacking WM into a W-7 PC w/Home Premium.

I tried what was posted but WM will not open. I tried the move several
times using a thumb drive. Task manager says it's running but it can't be
seen. How do I make it appear so we can use it?

I don't know if SP1 auto downloaded or not. I don't know where to look and
see.

Kelly Greene

Without an email/news program I can use, I can't use W-7. Where can I learn
how to get around these incompatibilities?