Datagrid Reset

P

ppn

BlankHi,
I have two datagrids on the form. When I click on the row in the first DataGrids, I want to reset the second datagrid before binding the dataset with new sql statement. I tried with dataset.clear(). It doesn't work. The columns are getting added to the existing columns for the second datagrid.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

O

Ollie Riches

Blankhave you re-bound the dataset after calling dataset.clear() by calling DataGrid.DataBind()

--
HTH

Ollie Riches
http://www.phoneanalyser.net

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this forum are my own, and not representative of my employer.
I do not answer questions on behalf of my employer. I'm just a programmer helping programmers.
Hi,
I have two datagrids on the form. When I click on the row in the first DataGrids, I want to reset the second datagrid before binding the dataset with new sql statement. I tried with dataset.clear(). It doesn't work. The columns are getting added to the existing columns for the second datagrid.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Ask a Question