Data gathering w/ Outlook forms and SQL Server

B

Burma Jones

Can anyone point me towards any sample apps or technical articles that show how to gather data using custom Outlook forms and SQL Server? We're using Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003, and SQL Server 2000.

Also, please suggest any other tools, besides Infopath, that would make the project easiar. Don't want to use Infopath because it requires a license for each user who will fill in our form.

Thanks!

S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Gather data from whom?

In the meantime, see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003

and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers

Can anyone point me towards any sample apps or technical articles that show how to gather data using custom Outlook forms and SQL Server? We're using Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003, and SQL Server 2000.

Also, please suggest any other tools, besides Infopath, that would make the project easiar. Don't want to use Infopath because it requires a license for each user who will fill in our form.

Thanks!

B

Burma Jones

From users who have Exchange Server accounts on our network. Thanks for the pointer to those resources Sue.

Gather data from whom?

In the meantime, see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003

and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers

Thanks!

Ask a Question