D-Link DNS-320L

Review D-Link DNS-320L

Reaction score
Naylor submitted a new article:

D-Link DNS-320L - D-Link DNS-320L

Have you ever had a situation where you need to share a few large files between a PC and a Mac across the home network? If the answer to this question is "No" then count yourself lucky! It is truly one of the most headache-inducing tasks I have tried to do recently.

If the answer is "Yes" then I think you'll sympathise with me. What sounds like the most simple of networking tasks actually turns out to involve hours of Google searches and shaking one's head in frustration.

The situation...

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Nice! You'll have to let us know what you think of it when it arrives :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Device arrived this morning. It was dead easy to set up. Chucked a couple of drives in and stuck install CD in drive and followed the instructions.
Sadly I skipped the part to set up mydlink account during the install and when I try do it online for some reason online downloads the wrong software. Otherwise it was easy to create different folders etc. And I would say well worth the money if you want something simple

Ask a Question