From: (e-mail address removed) [mailto:blush:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
(e-mail address removed)
Sent: 26 June 2008 06:37 PM
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: [Enquiry] software

Mrs K Williams sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.cyberlink.co.za/contact.

How do i uninstall CyberLinksoftware from my computer, I accidently
downloaded it and now i cannot get rid of it.
It keeps coming on my screen as 4 grey cubes on top of each other and then
when I try and log off it keeps asking to me upgrade. I dont want to
upgrade and spend money on what I dont understand. When i tried to delete
it it keeps asking for a disc i put a blank one in but it is not working.
PLEASE HELP