CustomEditor on collection for a component

Bill Foust

I'm trying to use a custom editor for a property in a
component. The custom editor shows a dialog. It appears
the custom editor is not calling the SET property when its
done. I've tested this with other samples and it does
there. Could this have anything to do with the fact that
the type of the property is an ArrayList?

Bill

Jun Wan

Have you try to use typeconverter class? Please refer to the article:

"Implementing a Type Converter" in MSDN

Regards,
Justin Wan
Microsoft Partner Online Support