CrystalReportViewer

I am using a CrystalReportViewer to view a CrystalReport. The report calls a
stored procedure with one parameter. I am using .net version 2.

Two questions.

How do I set the parameter programatically so I don't get the extra window
asking for it?

Second, how do I change the database name and server programatically (they
will both be different when I deploy the report, and want to be able to pass
values from the web.config file)?

Seems like both of these should be simple, but I have been unable to find
out how to do them from the Crystal Report help files.

Thanks

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Acsla,

Thanks for your posting. From the nature of this issue, it seems related to
the detailed development of CrystalReport with .net framework, current
crystal report developing issue with VS.NET or later product, we have to
contact the Crystal report support for assistance. You can find the proper
support info from the following kb article:

#How to get help with Crystal Reports - International and U.S.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/100368/en-us

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Steven Cheng