Crystal Reports Export to PDF Error

Peter

VS 2005 Pro.

I am getting the following error when I try to export a report to PDF or any other format using Crystal Reports 11 library. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem, the same code work fine in .NET 1.1

I have search for this error in Google and BusinessObjects website but have not found anything.

Here's the error message:

{"Method 'ISCREditableRTFExportFormatOptions_reserved5' on type 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel.EditableRTFExportFormatOptionsClass' from assembly 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel, Version=11.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' is overriding a method that has been overridden.":"CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel.EditableRTFExportFormatOptionsClass"}

Here's the Code:

DiskFileDestinationOptions crDiskFileDestinationOptions = new DiskFileDestinationOptions();

crDiskFileDestinationOptions.DiskFileName = @"C:\test.pdf";

this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile;
this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat;
this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.DestinationOptions = crDiskFileDestinationOptions;

this._crReportDocument.Export(); // <--- This is where the error occurs

Thank You

Peter

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi Peter,

The Crystal Report is shipped with VS.NET. However, it is not supported by
Microsoft. You can check the support website for CrystalReport or wait to
see if any community member can shed some light on this.

http://support.businessobjects.com

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."

Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

Hi,

I have never used that sequence, all I do to export (and it works ) is :
ReportDocument.ExportToDisk( ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat , @"C:\temp\" + Guid.NewGuid().ToString() + ".pdf" );

Plain and simple

cheers,

--
Ignacio Machin,
ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us

"Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" <ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us> wrote in message Hi,

[...]

I am getting the same error with this code: