Crystal Reports Export to PDF Error

P

Peter

VS 2005 Pro.

I am getting the following error when I try to export a report to PDF or any other format using Crystal Reports 11 library. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem, the same code work fine in .NET 1.1

I have search for this error in Google and BusinessObjects website but have not found anything.

Here's the error message:

{"Method 'ISCREditableRTFExportFormatOptions_reserved5' on type 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel.EditableRTFExportFormatOptionsClass' from assembly 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel, Version=11.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' is overriding a method that has been overridden.":"CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel.EditableRTFExportFormatOptionsClass"}

Here's the Code:

DiskFileDestinationOptions crDiskFileDestinationOptions = new DiskFileDestinationOptions();

crDiskFileDestinationOptions.DiskFileName = @"C:\test.pdf";

this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile;
this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat;
this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.DestinationOptions = crDiskFileDestinationOptions;

this._crReportDocument.Export(); // <--- This is where the error occurs

Thank You

Peter

K

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi Peter,

The Crystal Report is shipped with VS.NET. However, it is not supported by
Microsoft. You can check the support website for CrystalReport or wait to
see if any community member can shed some light on this.

http://support.businessobjects.com

Kevin Yu
=======
"This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights."

I

Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

Hi,

I have never used that sequence, all I do to export (and it works ) is :
ReportDocument.ExportToDisk( ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat , @"C:\temp\" + Guid.NewGuid().ToString() + ".pdf" );

Plain and simple

cheers,

--
Ignacio Machin,
ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
Florida Department Of Transportation

VS 2005 Pro.

I am getting the following error when I try to export a report to PDF or any other format using Crystal Reports 11 library. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem, the same code work fine in .NET 1.1

I have search for this error in Google and BusinessObjects website but have not found anything.

{"Method 'ISCREditableRTFExportFormatOptions_reserved5' on type 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel.EditableRTFExportFormatOptionsClass' from assembly 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel, Version=11.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' is overriding a method that has been overridden.":"CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel.EditableRTFExportFormatOptionsClass"}

Here's the Code:

DiskFileDestinationOptions crDiskFileDestinationOptions = new DiskFileDestinationOptions();

this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile;
this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat;
this._crReportDocument.ExportOptions.DestinationOptions = crDiskFileDestinationOptions;

Thank You

Peter

P

Peter

"Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" <ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us> wrote in message Hi,

I have never used that sequence, all I do to export (and it works ) is :
ReportDocument.ExportToDisk( ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat , @"C:\temp\" + Guid.NewGuid().ToString() + ".pdf" );

Plain and simple

cheers,

--
Ignacio Machin,
ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
Florida Department Of Transportation

VS 2005 Pro.

Here's the Code:

Thank You

Peter

I am getting the same error with this code:

Method 'ISCREditableRTFExportFormatOptions_reserved5' on type 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel.EditableRTFExportFormatOptionsClass' from assembly 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel, Version=11.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' is overriding a method that has been overridden.

Ask a Question