from typed DataSet in SQL Server?

Thanks
Konrad

But I want to create tables in
SQL Server database from DataSet.

Miha Markic said:
Hi Konrad,

In addition to Cor, here is how to build a helper class:
HOW TO: Implement a DataSet CREATE TABLE Helper Class in Visual C# .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325938&Product=adonet

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#] - RightHand .NET consulting & development
miha at rthand com

Konrad said:
Hi

How to create tables and constraints
from typed DataSet in SQL Server?

Thanks
Konrad

Miha Markic [MVP C#]

?
Can you describe a bit more your intention?

--

Konrad said:
Hi

How to create tables and constraints
from typed DataSet in SQL Server?

Thanks
Konrad

Konrad

I don't know what I would
describe more?
I want to create tables in SQL Server database
from ADO.NET DataSet (typed, there are definitions of tables and
constraints) .

?

Miha Markic said:
Hi Konrad,

In addition to Cor, here is how to build a helper class:
HOW TO: Implement a DataSet CREATE TABLE Helper Class in Visual C# .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325938&Product=adonet
--
Miha Markic [MVP C#] - RightHand .NET consulting & development
miha at rthand com
www.rthand.com

Hi

How to create tables and constraints
from typed DataSet in SQL Server?

Thanks
Konrad

Miha Markic [MVP C#]

Ooops, sorry, wrong link I gave you.
Anyway, you should create SQL DDL statements in the runtime based on
datatable structure, such as:
CREATE TABLE MyTable ....
It shouldn't be that hard.
If I find a suitable link on this issue, I will post it later...

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#] - RightHand .NET consulting & development
miha at rthand com
www.rthand.com

Konrad said:
I don't know what I would
describe more?

?

"Miha Markic [MVP C#]" <miha at rthand com> wrote in message
Hi Konrad,

In addition to Cor, here is how to build a helper class:
HOW TO: Implement a DataSet CREATE TABLE Helper Class in Visual C#
.NET

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325938&Product=adonet

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#] - RightHand .NET consulting & development
miha at rthand com
www.rthand.com

Hi

How to create tables and constraints
from typed DataSet in SQL Server?

Thanks
Konrad

Cor Ligthert

CREATE TABLE MyTable ....
It shouldn't be that hard.

Can you maybe make a little sample as the OP asked. (Not serious)

I said no you cannot, and you are right, it should in theory be possible
however the last sentence is maybe a little bit optimistic.

:)

Cor