Creating a Macro Button to Extract Data

william4444

Hi All,
I have an Excel Spreedsheet & within this there are Two sheets. 1)
Summary & 2) Original Data. What i would like to create is a Macro
Button that will be on the Summary Sheet & once i press this it will
bring Data from Sheet Original Data only the Business Centre Name
highlighted in Yellow & only the Sick Highlighted in green & the FTE
Figure which is in Coloumn B. Would appreciate all the help. Attached
is an example sheet on what the data looks like.

Cheers
Will

|Filename: Book23.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4928 |

Norman Jones

Hi Will,

Very properly, few in this newsgroup would be prepared to open unknown
attachments.

Try, instead, enunciating your problem in plain text and I am sure that you
will not lack for useful suggestions to achieve your goal.

---
Regards,
Norman

"william4444" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

william4444

Could you assist in the above matter, or now of anybody, would
appreciate your help.

Cheers

Norman Jones

Hi Will,
Could you assist in the above matter, or now of anybody, would
appreciate your help.

In order for someone to assist you, you will need clearly to explain your
data layout and the desired results.

william4444

Hi Norman,

Am Will am having some issues in trying to create a Macro Button woul
ideally appreciate all your help to resolve it. Am not a Macro or VB
Person at all, so would appreciate all the Help. I'll try to explain i
as best i can though please open the Zipped file so you can refer t
what am saying as i cannot explain it all via words. Okay I have on
Excel Spreadsheet with 3 Sheets inside this. 1) Summary Sheet is what
would like all the Data to go to once i press the Macro Button, i'd lik
it to Capture ALL the Data from Sheets.
2) Sheet1
3) Sheet2
I hope i've explained it well enough please be free to contact me o
the below email to discuss, once again thanks much appreciate.
Cheers