Create random number bingo cards with Excel

How do I create random # bingo cards with Excel? I need to create the bingo
cards in 5 column, 6 row cards. I could not figure out the ZRand or
randbetween functions or even if those were the correct functions. Help! I
am new to Excel.

Daminc

Is Debra a member of this forum? If she is then I offer my thanks to he
as well.

I spent most of yesterday afternoon going through about half a dozen o
them. I'm still learning what you can achieve with excel never min
actually knowing how to achieve it :eek

Jim Cone

My "Bingo Cards" workbook uses vba code to generate two
printable random bingo cards with each click of a button.
The project password is supplied with the workbook.
The workbook is available - free - upon direct request.
Remove xxx from my email address.
Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA