Coversion to A97

Bazza

Lebans A2000ReportToPDF works fine for me but I have a client that
still operates A97

Has anyone converted this into A97?

Douglas J Steele

Stephen says it can be, which means he did it successfully. (You have to
recognize that Access 97 was 2 or 3 versions out of date when Stephen was
working on his database, so you can hardly blame him for not wanting to have
to maintain two different versions!)

What problems did you have when you tried to convert it?

"Bazza" wrote in message

Lebans A2000ReportToPDF works fine for me but I have a client that
still operates A97

Has anyone converted this into A97?

Bob Quintal

Lebans A2000ReportToPDF works fine for me but I have a client that
still operates A97

Has anyone converted this into A97?

Converted? the only conversion I required was to save the
clsCommonDialog and modReportToPDF code as text files and then import
into the A97 application.

I think that using the Tools->Database Utilities-> Convert Database ->
To Access 97 File Format menu chain then importing from that is what
Stephen meant by 'convert'

Bazza

Converted? the only conversion I required was to save the
clsCommonDialog and modReportToPDF code as text files and then import
into the A97 application.

I think that using the Tools->Database Utilities-> Convert Database ->
To Access 97 File Format menu chain then importing from that is what
Stephen meant by 'convert'

Thanks Bob, will have a go - me getting over complicated!! will let
you know

Bazza

"Bazza"  wrote in message

Lebans A2000ReportToPDF works fine for me but I have a client that
still operates A97

Has anyone converted this into A97?

Solution was just to transfer code as text - works fine

Bazza

Converted? the only conversion I required was to save the
clsCommonDialog and modReportToPDF code as text files and then import
into the A97 application.

I think that using the Tools->Database Utilities-> Convert Database ->
To Access 97 File Format menu chain then importing from that is what
Stephen meant by 'convert'

Worked fine - I had an error in one of the modules regarding Arrays -
remmed it out and works fine - thanks for your common sense!!!