Count CheckBoxes in a Frame that are True

RyanH

I want to disable a ComboBox if all 4 CheckBox Values in a UserForm Frame are
True. How do I do this?

Ryan

John Bundy

The easy way is:
if checkbox1=true then
if checkbox2=true then
if checkbox3=true then
if checkbox4=true then
combobox1.Enabled=False
end if
end if
end if
end if

RyanH

That is an easy way to do it! Do you know of a cleaner way to do it, like a
Loop? Such as count the true check boxes and if it = 4 then disable combobox.
I assume I have to put this code under the Click_Event of each checkbox so
if it is shorter to write a loop I would prefer that. Not to be picky or
anything, lol.

Thanks for the quick response,
Ryan

john

I am sure this can be done a better way but as a quick suggestion following
may do what you want (not tested):

Dim i As Integer
Dim a As Integer
a = 0
For i = 1 To 4
If Controls("CheckBox" & i).Value = True Then
a = a + 1
End If
Next

With ComboBox1
If a = 4 Then
.Enabled = False
Else
.Enabled = True
End If
End With

Jim Cone

Take the product of their values and if not equal to zero then all are checked.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA