Copying into ranges

carlito_1985

Hi everyone, sorry about the title, but I wasn't entirely sure what to
call the thread.
What I'm working with is a small list of numbers in one database (List
A), and a large list in another (List B), and I want a formula to check
through List B, and any number thats in List A, I want to copy a new
formula to the neighbouring cell.
EG.

List a
100
105
106
109

list b
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110...

I want it to come out like this

100 Formula in next column
101
102
103
104
105 Formula in next column
106 Formula in next column
107
108
109 Formula in next column
110...

Thanks

Biff

Hi!

Ok, so if there are dupes you want "some" formula in the next column. What
formula is that? Do you want a formula that identifies the value in column B
as also being listed in column A? If so:

=IF(COUNTIF(A$1:A$4,B1),"Dupe","")

Biff

"carlito_1985" <[email protected]>
wrote in message