Copy value from changing cells without VBA

D

dghelardi

I have an excel workbook that continuously reads values from external application via DDE and stores then to a range of cells.
Those values are continuously changing.
When those values are "satisfactory", I need to save a frozen copy into target ranges without using VBA since, by policy, it is denied.
I can use copy-paste values, but it is time consuming since I have to repeat many times.
Is there a formula to put in target ranges that can read from the "source" range and can freeze the value on command?

TIA,
David

D

dguillett

I have an excel workbook that continuously reads values from external application via DDE and stores then to a range of cells.

Those values are continuously changing.

When those values are "satisfactory", I need to save a frozen copy into target ranges without using VBA since, by policy, it is denied.

I can use copy-paste values, but it is time consuming since I have to repeat many times.

Is there a formula to put in target ranges that can read from the "source" range and can freeze the value on command?

TIA,

David

http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/s9/win015.htm

Ask a Question