Copy Files to other folder

I want to copy a number of files from one folder to another
The code that I am trying to use is:
Dim WbSource As Workbook
Set WbSource.Path = "C:\Mis documentos\10 October 2005"
For Each Workbook In WbSource.Path
Workbook.Copy "C:\Mis documentos\12 December 2005"
Next Workbook
However it tells me that I am making wrong use of Path
Can someone help?

This may help get you started. It should copy all .xls files.

Sub test()
Const Source = "C:\Mis documentos\10 October 2005\*.xls"
Const Dest = "C:\Mis documentos\12 December 2005"
Dim FSO As Object

Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
If Not FSO.folderexists(Dest) Then MkDir Dest
FSO.copyfile Source, Dest
End Sub

Jim Cone

A Set statement is used for objects only.
Path is a String, so "Set WbSource.Path = " will cause an error.
For moving files/folders I prefer using the Scripting Runtime FileSystemObject.
When you use a wild card "*", all files of the particular type are moved.
The following code copies all .xls files from one folder to another.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

'------------------------
Sub CopyFilesWithScriptingRuntime()
Dim strFromPath As String
Dim strToPath As String
Dim Fso As Object

'The * can only be used in the last position.
strFromPath = "C:\Mis documentos\10 October 2005\*.xls"
'The * cannot be used in the destination path.
strToPath = "C:\Mis documentos\12 December 2005"

Set Fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

'Copy all of the .xls files - False prevents overwriting of files
Fso.CopyFile strFromPath, strToPath, False
Set Fso = Nothing
End Sub