coooo221 bad image checksum

Reaction score
Hi,
The Image Crtpt32.dll Is Possibly Corrupt. The Header Checksum Does Not Match The Computed Checksum And The Screen Is Blue Can Not Reboot In Safe Mode Can Someone Tell How To Fix This

Thanks

Reaction score
If you want help m8 I suggest you supply those who knw with a little more information please.

ie system specs and operating system maybe?

Reaction score
The Image Crtpt32.dll Is Possibly Corrupt. The Header Checksum Does Not Match The Computed Checksum And The Screen Is Blue Can Not Reboot In Safe Mode Can Someone Tell How To Fix This. i have a hp laptop and it has windows xp home edition

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
dimi said:
Hi,
The Image Crtpt32.dll Is Possibly Corrupt. The Header Checksum Does Not Match The Computed Checksum And The Screen Is Blue Can Not Reboot In Safe Mode Can Someone Tell How To Fix This

Thanks
Re-install the corrupted file. :)

Stop 0xC0000221 or STATUS_IMAGE_CHECKSUM_MISMATCH

This Stop message indicates driver, system file, or disk corruption problems (such as a damaged paging file). Faulty memory hardware can also cause this Stop message to appear.

user.gif

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Re-install the corrupted file. :)

Stop 0xC0000221 or STATUS_IMAGE_CHECKSUM_MISMATCH

This Stop message indicates driver, system file, or disk corruption problems (such as a damaged paging file). Faulty memory hardware can also cause this Stop message to appear.

user.gif

HI,
HOW CAN I RE-INSTALL THE CORRUPTED FILE.I REBOOT BUT IT DOES NOT LET ME I GET THE BLUE SCREEN WITH THAT MESSAGE

muckshifter

Reaction score
Your 'Caps Lock' key is stuck also ...

Have you tried starting in safe mode?

user.gif

muckshifter

Reaction score
Then you is buggered ...

Boot to the XP CD and re-install ... we call this a "Dirty Install" as it will leave your data intact ... you will have to reinstall service packs and some software.

It is possible that your hard drive has gone bad, download the diagnostic software from the maker of your HD to check the HD out.

Good Luck. :thumb:

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Then you is buggered ...

Boot to the XP CD and re-install ... we call this a "Dirty Install" as it will leave your data intact ... you will have to reinstall service packs and some software.

It is possible that your hard drive has gone bad, download the diagnostic software from the maker of your HD to check the HD out.

Good Luck. :thumb:

thanks for your help.

Ask a Question