Cooler Master QuickFire Stealth Keyboard

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OCModShop have a review of the Cooler Master QuickFire Stealth, a compact mechanical keyboard:

The Cooler Master QuickFire Stealth compact mechanical keyboard is made for those who don’t have a lot of desktop space. Because it lacks a 10-key keypad, the keyboard has a much smaller footprint than most other keyboards, which makes it a perfect fit inside a laptop bag or LAN-party accessory bag.

The model we’re testing has Cherry Brown switches. These switches provide the tactile feel of Blue switches without the loud “click”, making them a good compromise for a gamer and typist. I really do like the feel of the brown as they give some feecback. I really don’t like the fact that there’s no wrist rest and a minimal layout. All of the function keys are hidden under an Fn key, which replaces the context (right-click) key on Windows keyboards.

Read the rest here:
http://www.ocmodshop.com/cooler-master-quickfire-stealth-keyboard-review/

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, same for me. I use things like the num pad and control buttons quite a lot!

Ask a Question