cookies

G

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem regarding cookies. When I use Yahoo messenger it says my browser won't accept cookies when I type in my username and password and click to have it remember it on this computor. This problem just suddenly happen. I have tried restoring everything to the default settings but it still doesnt work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G

Dear friend, open the internet explorer, click tools, options, secret (right next to security) and adjust the desired level.

----- DanR wrote: -----

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem regarding cookies. When I use Yahoo messenger it says my browser won't accept cookies when I type in my username and password and click to have it remember it on this computor. This problem just suddenly happen. I have tried restoring everything to the default settings but it still doesnt work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G

In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu.
On the Privacy tab, move the settings slider to desired level.
Click OK

----- DanR wrote: -----

Ask a Question