Control Panel won't open

G

I am trouble shouting my sister's computer and I am unable to open My Documents, My Computer, Control Panel. I am able to open programs such as Word and Excel. I get an IE scripting error at misc. times. I was able to start in Safe Mode and was able to open My Docs, My Comp and Control Panel. Then when I went to start up in Safe Mode a second time I got a Keyboard Failure message upon startup and the computer just continued to startup Win XP
Any suggestions as to what could be causing this problem
Lorrie

N

Navin R. Johnson

I am trouble shouting my sister's computer and I am unable to open My Documents, My Computer, Control Panel. I am able to open programs such as Word and Excel. I get an IE scripting error at misc. times. I was able to start in Safe Mode and was able to open My Docs, My Comp and Control Panel. Then when I went to start up in Safe Mode a second time I got a Keyboard Failure message upon startup and the computer just continued to startup Win XP.
Any suggestions as to what could be causing this problem?
Lorrie

Do you have updated anti-virus protection? I'd try a System Restore to a
date before the problem started. You can run that from Safe Mode if need
be.

NRJ

Ask a Question