Content advisor levels for different users

Ben

I am trying to get internet explorer to have different
content advisor settings for different users. So far, I
haven't been able to find the right setting. If I set the
level low enough for children, the adults also get
restricted. This isn't too bad, since the adults can
turn off the feature, but it seems like there should be a
way to have individual settings. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Jason [MSFT]

Hey Ben,

Unfortunately the content advisor settings are a "per machine" setting and
not a "per user" setting as this information is stored in
HKEY_LOCALMACHINE. You would either have to manually lock down each user
via restricted and/or trusted sites or use something 3rd party like "Net
Nanny"

Jason Hoffman (e-mail address removed)
MSCE,MSCA,CISSP, Security +
PSS Security
Available Mon.-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.