Contacts: How to add two people w/ different last names, same hou.

Administrator in Buffalo, NY

Outlook contacts is based on the traditional system, allowing two people to
be listed in a household who share the same last name:

Charlie & Pamela Schmidt
123 Harrowsgate Drive
Citytown, NY 14004

Contacts does not, however, allow for two people living in the same
household with different last names (e.g., cohabitation):

Ben Cole, Jr. & Amy King
2600 Mountain Drive
Denver, CO 12345

I am trying to send out holiday cards and don't know what to do.

Thanks.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

I mail merge then edit the merge file before printing. I usually need to
tweak other addresses anyway. Or you could put the full name in the spouse
field and include it in the merge.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

"Administrator in Buffalo, NY" <Administrator in Buffalo,
news:[email protected]...

Top