Connecting to LDAP

Ganesh Ramamurthy

Hi Experts,

I am using windows Authenication in my ASP.Net application. I have different
LDAP's configured in my network and my applicaiton uses one of these LDAP
users. How can I specify IIS to use one of these LDAP for user
authentication. Is there any way of instructing the IIS to do so?

Thanking in advance

Regards
Ganesh

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Or do you want to validate your users against Active Directory?
Patrick

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Ganesh Ramamurthy,
Are u interested in implementing Security?
U want to use IIS to use LDAP for what?
Pls elaborate!
Patrick

Ganesh Ramamurthy

Yes. My application uses windows authenication. I get the windows login
dialog box (the grey box) when the user clicks on the login button. However,
I can't specify which LDAP to look for the user. Is there any way in IIS to
mention which Active Directory to search for the user?

Thanx Patrick for your reply.

Regards
Ganesh