connected Canon iR 6020i with PC/laptop problem

Reaction score
Hi ... i have canon ir 6020i i'm trying to connected to my laptop so I downloaded the driver and installed and i choose iR5570 / iR6570 UFR II because I can't found iR 6020i on the list when installation because I think that's close enough with my device and it's successfully connected and i'm already test print(successfully), but when i'm trying to print a file (wich is pdf.file or word.doc) results that came instead of the contents of the files that I choose, but just like the print test. Can you guys help me to solve that problem?? :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
While there are site out there that claim to have the drivers you are seeking, I'm very dubious about their motives when Canon themselves stopped producing the divers with XP ... in short, there are no official iR6020i drivers beyond XP.

It's no wonder Companies out there insist on retaining XP as their choice of OS, especially when other so called companied, like Canon, think it time everyone need a printer upgrade. :rolleyes:

good luck! :)

Ask a Question