Connect Laptop to TV??

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Acer Aspire 5738Z laptop, which I want to connect it to my TV. Can anybody please assist me , how can I do that??

Regards,
Puneet

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Puneet, from what I can tell from the specs, it looks like that laptop has an HDMI port. This means you should be able to connect your laptop direct to the TV via an HDMI cable, as long as your TV also has this port (any TV from the last few years should have this).

Take a look at the back of your TV to see if you have one of these HDMI ports, then just buy a cable for a few quid :).

Reaction score
Hey Puneet,

I am pretty certain that depending on the spec on both appliances if you have a wi-fi connection you can connect the 2 via the use of the red, yellow and white A/V cable, that's assuming you may not have a HDMI cable, which is probably the easiest option, even though it is a little more costly, as I managed to connect to youtube via my wii station, so I don't think that is as tough as it seems. Take care and be well.

Ask a Question