Condtional Formatting

Reaction score
Hi,

newbie here ln desparate need of some help plse :D and a complete dummy when it comes to condtional formatting :(
I have this huge spreadsheet that i want to highlight yellow based on other cell values:
Column A has % in from 0 thru to 100, col B has an $ amount in Col C is the current yr which contains a $$ amount and that amount is calculated by col A/Col B that is sprinkled further down the sheet in 12 months.
I need the months $$ amount to turn yellow depending upon col A, if the % is between 1% -99% i need it yellow, if the % is 100 the cell doesnt need to change colour, some of the months will have an actual $$ amount in there or maybe blank or contain $0.00, if they are blank or contain $0.00 i dont want them coloured.

I'm user excel 2007.

Thanx for any help you can give me
Lizzi

Reaction score
Hi Lizzi welcome to the site :thumb:Sorry I am not able to help you but I am sure someone on the site will as we have a good lot of professionals who will be able to help you here:)

Reaction score
Thanku :D

I'm confident that someone will be able to help me, thats why i choose this forum :)

Ask a Question