ConcatRelated: How do I add an additional field?

Reaction score
How can I add a second field to concatRelated query? I want to add [lastName] to the code below. Whenever I try I get a syntax error on any lastNames that contain a single quote / apostrophe (') (such as O'Neill, O'Dell, O'Brien, etc.) I thought I had fixed this but then the value in the Origination field is repeated ad nauseum (Origination1, Origination1, Origination1, Origination1, Origination1 instead of Origination2, Origination3, Origination1). Even after reading Allen Browne's missive on quotes I still can't get ti to work properly. I have a feeling it has to do with the number of double (") quotes used but I just can't seemto figure it out.

Here is the code I am using for just the [pagerNo].Again, I want to add [lastName] to this statement.
ConcatRelated(("origination"),"qry_req_SC_unmaster_without_Amcom_NO_Dupes2","[pagerNo] = """ & [pagerNo] & """")

Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question