compose mail not responding

patty holmes

From: "Tom Wickerath" <AOS168b AT comcast DOT net>
Subject: RE: multi select requery not working
Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008 2:10 PM

Hi Mary,

There's actually no reason to have to write the SQL statement to a saved
query. You should be able to simply assign your new SQL statement as the
recordsource for the subform, which will cause it to requery at the same
time. I have several QBF examples available for download, but the easiest
one, which involves a single list box is shown here:

http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/downloads/elements.zip

Other QBF examples include the following downloads, in case you are
interested:

Easiest (does not involve creating the SQL statement in code)
http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/downloads/customdialogbox.zip

http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/downloads/Chap08QBF.zip

and, finally one more example that is currently shown as the February 12,
2008 download on the Seattle Access User's group:

http://www.seattleaccess.org/downloads.htm

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/