Compare two workbooks and hi-light matches

Reaction score
Hello,

I am very new to VBA and need assistance with comparing two workbooks and hi-lighting the matches in yellow. The Excel Compare Test file contains 4 spreadsheets with Numbers as each header row. The file I need to compare to, Required Fields Test, will be a different workbook, with different name each time. I only need to compare to column A in the Required Fields workbook, which will have different number of completed rows each time, and Hi-light the cells in the Excel Compare Test file. I think I will need to be able to choose a new Required Fields file each time I use it, as each time I use it I will have a different file due to different requirements for each client. I have attached both the Required Fields file and Excel Compare Test file, with hi-lights that I need as an example. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Compare Test Files.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 103

Ask a Question