common client log viewer has encountered a problem

L

Lynn Moore

I have Windows XP SP 2 and NAV 2004 installed. When I try to access the Activity Log in Other in NAV I get the message Common Client Log Viewer has encounterd a problem and needs to shut down and you must click ok and the computer shuts down and restarts. I am given the choice to send the problem to Microsoft. I had an Adware.Savenow on my computer but took care of it with Norton. I scan for viruses and Norton doesn't show any viruses. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Norton but the problem is still there. How do I fix this problem?

S

Sharon F

I have Windows XP SP 2 and NAV 2004 installed. When I try to access the Activity Log in Other in NAV I get the message Common Client Log Viewer has encounterd a problem and needs to shut down and you must click ok and the computer shuts down and restarts. I am given the choice to send the problem to Microsoft. I had an Adware.Savenow on my computer but took care of it with Norton. I scan for viruses and Norton doesn't show any viruses. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Norton but the problem is still there. How do I fix this problem?

This is an error in the NAV software. You'll need to consult their
technical support for assistance or research the error in their online
support area.

Ask a Question