-----Mensaje original-----
De: Oliver Vukovics [mailto:[email protected]]
Expuesto a las: Domingo, 07 de Enero de 2007 11:27
Expuesto en: microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Conversación: Common calendar on home network
Asunto: Re: Common calendar on home network

Hi LHB,

you can not share Outlook without Exchange or 3rd party solutions:

Outlook sharing solutions:
http://www.publicshareware.com/public-share-outlook-description.html
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

Office Marketplace Outlook messaging tools:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/CE010719621033.aspx

Maybe it help.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder for Outlook Freeware