CommandButton as array ?

apis

Hello Everyone,
I am developing an application that having 140 command
button....i want to set font size on every command button to 10 in
single click. is is possible for me to use array and DO Until loop for
this task...what i have done is like below but it showing error..

Dim CommandButton(1 To 140) As Integer

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim x As Integer
Dim fun As Variant

x = 0

Do Until x = 140

x = x + 1
commandbutton(x).Font.Size = 10

Loop

End Sub

What is the problem with above code ? i cant get it to work...is there
anyone have any idea ?

regards,
Aisar

Jim Cone

In your blinking button post you show some button code that apparently works.
In it you refer to the buttons as "ActiveSheet.Buttons("Button 1")".

Try using the same syntax in your Do loop... ActiveSheet.Buttons("Button " & x)
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .

"apis" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

Don Guillett

In your blinking button post you show some button code that apparently works.
In it you refer to the buttons as "ActiveSheet.Buttons("Button 1")".

Try using the same syntax in your Do loop... ActiveSheet.Buttons("Button " & x)
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA  .http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware .
(Data Rows Excel add-in: Color rows, Delete rows, Insert rows)

"apis" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

Why in the world would you want 140 command buttons. Surely there is a
better way.