Combo Box Display names

G

I am trying to use the field list feature in the combo box to display all the fields in a table. The problem is that I want the combo box to display the Caption or Description of the field not the field name. All of my feild names are variable names like sglpeople1 and so forth with a description and casption that read in simple english

would love any help

G

Great but I vary the table source through a prievous Combo box. So I am not working from one Table I am working from 26.
----- Jackie L. wrote: ----

If your Row Source for the combo box is a table, click on the expression builder next to the source and it will open a query. Rename the field like Single People:sglpeople1. If your source is a query, do the same in the query itself

----- dalman65 wrote: ----

I am trying to use the field list feature in the combo box to display all the fields in a table. The problem is that I want the combo box to display the Caption or Description of the field not the field name. All of my feild names are variable names like sglpeople1 and so forth with a description and casption that read in simple english

would love any help

Ask a Question