From: Manoj Jain [MSFT] ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Is it possible to fax 2 or more docs at a time?
Original Format
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.fax
Date: 2003-08-14 01:23:25 PST

You could alternatively write code that does the same. Convert each
individual document into TIFF using the printer APIs and then combine
the
TIFFs into one. We have some sample code to do the same - if you
require it,
please let me know.

Thank you, Manoj
rights.
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.'

Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Dear Manoj,

Can I have the sample code as well? I am also stucked here. I would like to be able to send multiple files in 1 fax.

thanks

BKV

Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
end multiple files

Dear Manoj,
I am also interested in send multiple files to (e-mail address removed)
Could you please send me sample code as well?

thanks

Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

You cant send multiple documents in one fax. You can merge the documents
together and than send a single fax.
Or you can use the following code to send multiple faxes and call it with
different document path.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/fax/faxusing_27co.asp

---

Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only.

Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I need code for Combining multiple documents into a single TIFF for faxing

Hello Manoj,

This is Murali Krishna, I am working as software engineer, and I am developing a fax application that uses FAXCOMEXLIB.dll, in this application I have to send multiple documents with one fax messages.

While searching in the net to find the solution for this scenario, I have seen your message in the PC Review news group for the question “Combining multiple documents into a single TIFF for faxing”, in that message you told that you have code to convert the document into TIFF file and combining the tiff files, could you please send the code to me.

Advanced thanks for sending the code.

Regards,
Murali.