combining a query and a macro

lynn atkinson

I want to combine running a query to produce a report with
a macro which ticks the 'confirmed' box for a booking. I
can use the button wizard which will do each individually,
but I want to do both at the click of one button.

The scenario is:

A button is clicked which runs a query to produce a report
on unconfirmed bookings. I then want the 'confimed' box
for those bookings to be checked to say they are now
confirmed.

I am not familiar with code, but with a step by step
guide,I may be able to cope - if there is no other way!

Is there an easy way to do this?

regards

Chris M.

You probably want an update query. Select the unconfirmed records,
and then update them to true.

UPDATE tblSample SET tblSample.Confirmed = True
WHERE (((tblSample.Confirmed)=False));

HTH,
Chris M.

lynn atkinson

Have done this bit. I need it to combine with a select
query which selects certain records, produces a report and
then does this update - hopefully with the click of 1
button. At present, I have 2 buttons doing the 2 functions
but would like to combine them if possible.

thanks
You probably want an update query. Select the unconfirmed records,
and then update them to true.

UPDATE tblSample SET tblSample.Confirmed = True
WHERE (((tblSample.Confirmed)=False));

HTH,
Chris M.

"lynn atkinson" <[email protected]>