Columns on wrong side

G

When I open a book in excel, why is column A in Excel on the right side of the sheets, meaning it looks like this:
P-O-N-M-L-K-J-I-H-G-F-E-D-C-B-A

How do I change it to look the normal way from left to right when I open a new book in excel?

D

DDM

Drew, Tools > Options > International. Uncheck View current sheet
right-to-left.

--
DDM
"DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks"
Visit us at www.ddmcomputing.com

drewgost said:
When I open a book in excel, why is column A in Excel on the right side of
the sheets, meaning it looks like this:

How do I change it to look the normal way from left to right when I open a
new book in excel?

G

Thanks for all your help, sometimes you feel stupid and sometimes you are just stupid. LOL thanks again Dave and DDM

C

CLR

Hi DDM...........what version of Excel are you using?.........My XL2k don't
have the "International" selection.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

G

drewgost said:
When I open a book in excel, why is column A in Excel on the right side of the sheets, meaning it looks like this:

How do I change it to look the normal way from left to right when I open a new book in excel?

G

drewgost said:

D

Dave Peterson

Maybe tools|options|International Tab
Uncheck the "view current sheet right-to-left"

G

drewgost said:

Ask a Question