Word Color in Microsoft Word

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new in town and I hope I'm blogging correctly. Please have patience if I'm not.

I have a problem at work. I'm a graphic designer/pre-flight person. Our company has several clients that want to submit print ready pdfs from Word. I understand Word has come a long way lately but it's still foreign to me and cumbersome because it doesn't do what we know and love about the page layout programs.

My challenge is, I need to know how to get our client to choose the same spot color in a document that is hundreds of pages long. In Microsoft Word v7, can they go in and confirm that the same spot color (not a shade of another) but the exact same spot color is used throughout the document? If they find that the wrong shade is chosen, can they change it globally?

Any help given, even if it's a straight out no, would be greatly appreciated. I know how to change it in Pitstop but we would rather have the files ready to go when they get to us.

Thanks a bunch,

Teresa

Ask a Question