collect useful links

Susan Bugher

Lutrin said:
Can anyone help me in looking for free programs with same features (or
better) of:

*Visit Url*
- http://www.tranglos.com/free/files/visit.zip

that collect and store interesting links?

I don't have a recommendation but lots of URL related apps have been
mentioned in ACF. There are several subcategories on the ACF page (start
with the first link and just keep scrolling down to see them all):
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_INTERNET.php#4.90Bookmarks-Favorites
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_INTERNET.php#4.90URL:ConvertToHTML
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_INTERNET.php#4.91URL:ClipboardTool
etc. etc.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

Lutrin said:
many many thanks Susan, I have found in other sites anyway, interesting
applications to collect and grab informations and urls and then store
or, to say better, collect

*cogitum Cociter*
- http://www.cogitum.com/cociter/cociter.exe

*NetPicker*
- http://fastweb.tucows.com/files3/netp.zip

Hi Lutrin,

Thanks for the feedback. :) I'm wishing I'd scratched my head a bit
harder before my previous post - both CoCiter and Net Picker are listed
on the ACF pages but they're NOT in the subcategories I suggested to you.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware