Code Error - Still at work and need help!

alexm999

I'm trying to get this to work with a CSV file and for some reason it
doesn't work? Can anyone help? Heres the code:

Private Function CreateFormData(ByRef Fields As Variant, ByVal
FormDataDelimiter As String, ParamArray Values() As Variant)
Dim FormData As String
FormData = FormDataDelimiter & vbCrLf

For i = 0 To UBound(Fields)
FormData = FormData & "Content-Disposition: form-data; name="""
& Fields(i) & """" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & Values(i) & vbCrLf &
FormDataDelimiter & vbCrLf
Next i

CreateFormData = FormData
End Function