From: =?Utf-8?B?VG9kZCBIaWxs?= <[email protected]>
Subject: Clustered Servers and removing IIS
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:16:04 -0700

I have a serious issue and have some questions. I have a customer set-up
with 6 Clustered Servers, with 2 nodes per cluster. They are running my
software and called to ask if IIS could be removed. I stated yes. From
what they are telling me they went and removed IIS from the Servers and
when they did they lost their cluster also. Does anybody know if IIS is
required on a Microsoft Cluster environment. IIS is not being utilized by
my software and from my past knowledge IIS is not required for Clustering.
Please all help will be grateful. If you could email me at
(e-mail address removed), that would be great. Once again thanks in advance.