Cluster Service OffLine

Rommel

Subject: Re: Cluster Service OffLine
From: "Rommel" <[email protected]>
Sent: 5/12/2004 12:50:26 AM

Hi,
Yes I have the service started/Enabled
on that Node. I am tring to figure out what this error
mean Event ID 1068 with error message 2114.

I also have on error stating that MS DTC has determined;
Event ID:4147

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance
Rommel

Mahilchi Sukar [MSFT]

Hi Rommel,
Can you paste the entire description from the event viewer here?
With regards
Sukar

(e-mail address removed)

| From: "Rommel" <[email protected]>