Clipboard Utility, looking for

Tom Duprex

I am presently using clipomatic as a clipboard utility. I was
wondering if there was another clipboard utility more user friendly
out there. I running on Windows 98.

TIA

Jim

Tom said:
I am presently using clipomatic as a clipboard utility. I was
wondering if there was another clipboard utility more user friendly
out there. I running on Windows 98.

TIA

I like "ClipPlus"

Konrad

Tom said:
I am presently using clipomatic as a clipboard utility. I was
wondering if there was another clipboard utility more user friendly
out there. I running on Windows 98.

TIA

Moin,moin (it´s nothern german),
there are good Links for Clipboard-Tools at:
http://wwww.heise.de ...
Suchen nach...
c't-Soft-Link ...
Type in : 0319130

Best regards

Konrad / 041003

mike555

Tom Duprex said:
I am presently using clipomatic as a clipboard utility. I was
wondering if there was another clipboard utility more user friendly
out there. I running on Windows 98.

TIA

I used Clip-o-matic , but found " Hamsin " clipboard to be better
....easier to put in favorites , and can be set to take a clip out of
Windows memory after pasteing , (for security )...it's from..
http://www.iisr-cnc.com/hamsin/
... it's for just text though, if you want to do pictures you should
go with Yankee clipper , it uses more system resources though .....

lsj7

www.singercreations.com

--
lsj7

"Germany is sheerly swallowed up by the merchants and companies, by
means of usury. Usury lives all secure in Germany, and rages as if he
were God and lord in all lands; no one may oppose him."
_____________Martin Luther

BoB

After lots of searching and testing, I settled on this one:
CLCL: http://www.nakka.com/soft/clcl/index_eng.html
Not mentioned much, but does the business for me. :)

According to my Keynote file, I tested these:

Clipbrd Assist
ClpBrd Copy
ClipB Exp
ClpBrd Genie
Clipbrd magic
ClpBrd Pile
ClipBrd Plus
Clip Cache Plus
Clip check
ClipEdit
Clipgrab
Clip magic
Clip Mate
ClipMgr
Clip name
Clipomatic
ClipPlus
Clipi
Clippy
ClipSaver
Clip Trak
Clip Tray

Some are text only, some add 400 entries to the registry, some
are shareware, some are multi-megabyte, some are crap.

My favorite is Yankee Clipper III
http://www.yankee-clipper.net/

My2¢,

BoB
For the duration of Swen, my address is inoperative.

Dugie

:
: >"Tom Duprex" <tduprex[at]gtcinternet[dot]com> wrote in message
: >: >> I am presently using clipomatic as a clipboard utility. I was
<snip>
:
: According to my Keynote file, I tested these:
:
: Clipbrd Assist
:<snip>
: ClipSaver
: Clip Trak
: Clip Tray
:
<snip>
: My favorite is Yankee Clipper III
: http://www.yankee-clipper.net/
:
: My2¢,
:
: BoB
: For the duration of Swen, my address is inoperative.

Thanks for sharing your research, BoB. I haven't found a good clipboard for Win, like the Mac's fantastic Scrapbook. I hope YC III is a good one. It's downloaded. I'm also downloading Keynote 1.6.1, since it looks useful.