Climbing the ladder !

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I wondered why I was climbing the ranking ladder so slowly so I went to the grids home page to check out my returns . Apart from the missing 6000 points from when me pc was playing up , I see that for 13 hrs = 72 points, 6hrs=70 points ,and 3hrs= 14 points . So no standard relationship betweeen points and hours there then . Guess thats just like life , it ain't the work hours you put in that gets you the rewards its all down to how lucky you are
laughingsmiley.gif

As long as a cure emerges I don't give a fig about rateings . :D

Attachments

• 2007-04-26_114008.png
    2007-04-26_114008.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 133

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Are you getting errored results?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Those hours/boinc points look about right - don't forget you multiply those x7 to get the WCG points.

As V_R says, have a check using the drop-down menu in Results Status over at WCG for any errors/invalids :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks lads . yes I know about the results page . Yes I got one error result showing . Me missing points are form when me pc was playing up, don't know why, but it don't matter , just a shame all them hours went down the tubes . Just posted cos I saw a big discrepency in hours and points awarded , I read in another post that its cos of the way different projects award points . I've done me clean install and everthing seems to be ok . So alls right with the world again . :D

Ask a Question